Softplay Rules and FAQ
As much as we try to keep all equipment in great condition. Please know some equipment will show wear & tear and sun exposure will discolor equipment original color.
- Ages 0 to 4 with adult supervision
- We do setup both indoor and outdoor. We will NOT setup in the rain, on a wet or muddy ground. We require a dry flat ground to setup our softplay area.
SPACE FOR SOFTPLAY AREA
- Note space required will depend on softplay order.
- We will request space dimensions to make sure order fits are.
- Yes, we are fully insured and will provide a COI on request.
- We require an attendant for our soft play rentals. This is mandatory to make sure rules are adhered to. Please note our attendant is not there to supervise the children but to make sure soft play rules are followed.
REFUND / PAYMENT/WEATHER POLICY
- A 30% deposit is required to reserve our softplay. Balance payment DUE a week before event.
- Deposit/ full payment are non refundable. No exceptions !!!
- In the event of rain forecast, we would require a 48hr notice to reschedule or cancel. We will love to reschedule for a later day as long as Softplay items are available. In the event that b you would want to cancel, we will apply a credit to your account and require that credit v is used within 6 months from the time of cancellation.
- If there is a rain forecast of 40% or more, we would not be able to install rentals
SOFTPLAY RENTAL TIME
- Our softplay rental time is 4hrs . Additional hr is $150
– No food, drinks, gum, or sweets in play area.
– Play at your own risk
– NO diving in ball pit
– NO shoes, sneakers, flip flops or sandals
– NO pushing, shoving, wrestling, horseplay, or piling
– NO equipment should be removed from within play area
– NO Paint stain/mess-prone (i.e., glitter, slime, messy art, temporary tattoos ,face paint etc.) are not allowable in soft play area
NO Confetti, NO Painted Easter eggs filled with confetti, the paint used to paint Easter eggs stains our equipment.
– All sharp objects must be removed before play (including pens, pencils, jewelry, knives, eyeglasses, bling on pockets, etc.)
– Do not enter if you are pregnant or have physical problems.
– NO HIGH HEELS, THEY WILL DAMAGE THE FOAM FLOORING WITH PUNCTURES, EACH DAMAGE FLOORING WILL BE CHARGE AT A COST OF $30 EACH. BY SIGNING THIS CONTRACT YOU AGREE TO THIS CHARGE IF FLOORING GETS DAMAGED